6 monthly service to FAAC Automatic Gates at Abbeyford School
The vehicle automatic gates have been designed for vehicle and pedestrian access.
Completion Date: 28/06/19
Project Duration: 1 Day
Scope of works:
- Service of the existing vehicle entrance gates
- Service of the Bellisimo systems video intercom
Abbeyford School – FAAC Automatic gate service
Mere UK completed the 6 monthly service of the automatic vehicle entrance gate service at Abbeyford school in St.Helens.
Automatic vehicle/Pedestrian gates
These automatic gates have been designed to allow both pedestrian and vehicle access.
The vehicle gate has been installed with 2 x FAAC automatic gate operators controlled via a FAAC 455D control panel.
Entry through the vehicle gate to the site is controlled by a bellisimo systems video intercom that has been installed for visitors and deliveries to gain access that is monitored from the schools reception.
Exit from the school vehicle gates is obtained by the use of vehicle induction floor loops installed in the secure area.
An over-ride key switch has been installed to allow for the vehicle gates to be over-ridden.
Mere (UK) are safety trained and Conform to~
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EEC
- BS EN12453 – Safety use of power operated doors requirements
- BS EN12445 – Safety use of power operated doors test methods
- BS EN12978 – Safety edges
- BS EN12445 – Force testing