Saints RLFC – FAAC Auto Gates
Saints RLFC training ground – FAAC Automatic Gate Installation
Mere UK have just completed and commissioned the Installation of 2 x FAAC automatic gate operators controlled via a FAAC 455D control panel.
The system controlled by Paxton Net2 and is integrated with the existing Paxton Net2.
Additional access is gained by deliveries and visitors by the use of a Siemens SI-BM3 intercom with is connected through the sites PABX system.
The FAAC gates automatically open when a vehicle activates the induction floor loop exit the secure area.
*These automatic gates have been designed to not allow pedestrian access through the gates.
Installation of 2 x FAAC 400 hydraulic swing gate operators configured through a FAAC 455D Control Board.
- Intercom – Siemens SI-BM3 Door entry integrated to internal PABX switchboard.
- Access Control – Paxton Net2 with Satin Chrome proximity metal reader.
- Vehicle induction loop.
- Over-ride Key-swich in secure area.
Mere (UK) are safety trained and Conform to~
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EEC
- BS EN12453 – Safety use of power operated doors requirements
- BS EN12445 – Safety use of power operated doors test methods
- BS EN12978 – Safety edges
- BS EN12445 – Force testing