Installation of a FAAC 746 sliding gate installation at Winsford High Street Primary School.
The sliding gates are controller by Paxton access control to access the school with the use of an exit loop to exit.
At Mere UK we ensure that the design and installation are in compliance with regulations and the new EU Machinery Directive 98/37/EC and 2006/42/EC.
Mere (UK) are safety trained and Conform to~
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EEC
- BS EN12453 – Safety use of power operated doors requirements
- BS EN12445 – Safety use of power operated doors test methods
- BS EN12978 – Safety edges
- BS EN12445 – Force testing